The 2021 budget (PDF) totals about $51.5 Million across 35 funds. The portion of the budget derived by property tax revenue includes the:
Building Debt Fund
Cumulative Capital Development (CCD) Fund
General Obligation Bond Debt Service Fund
Motor Vehicle Highway (MVH) Fund
The Town of Brownsburg receives about 23% of the property tax paid by a homeowner. The other 77% is revenue for other agencies such as the:
For more details on the funds and the rest of the Town of Brownsburg budget use the Indiana Gateway website. To reach the Town's budget information you can follow these steps, select Budgets, select the desired report, and then fill in the various fields like the county, year, or unit type.